Home Improvement Process
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements.
- If you would like, print and fill out the Kitchen Planning Guide.
- Call us to make an appointment, or stop into our showroom.
Visit Our Showroom:
We will give you an overview of our cabinetry.
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
If You Like What You See:
- We will come to your home and take measurements.
On A Follow Up Visit:
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- Shortly afterwards, we will provide you with a price. The next meeting is for you to discuss the design and any potential modifications you would like to make.
The Installation Process:
- If necessary, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.
- If necessary, we will remove your existing cabinetry and appliances.
- To ensure a quality installation, we will meet the installer at your home to discuss the details of your plan and installation.